The Samsung Galaxy S8 phone has a beautiful 5.8" Super AMOLED screen that gives it amazingly vibrant colours, superior picture quality and a stunning edge to edge design with no interference from a home button and soft keys. If you break your display it can be a complex problem that needs to be addressed properly and professionally. This is where The Screen Medic steps in to help! We only use high quality parts and sophisticated state of the art machinery to complete our customers glass repairs.
When you've cracked your Samsung Galaxy S8 screen, 99% of the time the damage is only to the top sheet of glass and not the underlying AMOLED display. We specialise in replacing the top sheet of glass only and have been doing so with Samsung devices for the last 10 years!
Samsung Galaxy S8 Specialist Glass Only Screen Repairs
Repairing a Samsung Galaxy S8 screen on the high street or via other postal services can be very expensive, as most companies will just replace the whole front unit. We are different and have expert knowledge of how to change only the top piece of glass on Samsung Edge curved devices. One of only a handful of business' that offer this repair in the UK we have actually been providing dry OCA repairs since 2010, long before any of our competitors.
Is there a risk?
Glass only repairs come with the risk of the AMOLED failing for any number of reasons during the refurbishment, it needs to be heated, super cooled, cleaned, pressurised and so on. It is a long process that sees the fragile display put through it's paces in many different machines, procedures and temperatures. We shoulder this risk for you with our unique "Failure Guarantee, Risk Elimination" service, provided your screen meets the criteria.
Get the facts about a glass only repair for your device
We provide a "Failure Guarantee, Risk Elimination®" glass only repair service for the Samsung Galaxy S8 smart phone providing the following conditions are met.
- Only the glass must be cracked on your S8
- There must be no black blotches on the AMOLED
- There must be no pixel loss on the AMOLED
- There must be no lines or flickering on the AMOLED
- The display must not have been previously refurbished prior to our repair (unless re glassed by ourselves)
If these conditions are met we will guarantee your screen against complete failure during the repair process.
What is the "Failure Guarantee, Risk Elimination®" service?
Put simply, it means once the above conditions are met, should your display completely fail during any part of the refurbishment process, we will replace it at no additional cost with a like for like screen. Eliminating any risk to yourself.
(There are factors that are considered an acceptable risk of a glass repair, and will pass our repair parameters, remember you are buying a refurbishment service for a lower cost than going straight for a full display to repair your screen, so certain outcomes are not considered to be a failure of a screen.)
Although extremely rare we have to list them so customers understand fully before making a purchase of a glass only repair.
- Display completely fails during the process we will replace screen with like for like free of charge
- Touch function fails we will replace display with like for like free of charge
- Large Black blotch appears we will replace the display with like for like free of charge
- Minor pixel loss present after glass removal and touch function is unaffected we will not replace the display (rare)
- Small black blotch present after glass removal and touch function is unaffected we will not replace the display (rare)
There are exceptions to these conditions upon which we will still provide a glass only repair service but without the guarantee, if there are black blotches or pixel loss we can still repair the glass only on your device but these markings will remain after the repair. But due to it having present damage we will not repair it under our "Failure Guarantee, Risk Elimination" service, and should it fail during the process you will be given the option to pay the difference in price for a full display as listed on our website. We always do our best to get screens with pixel loss or black blotches through the repair process for our customers as we do not have a high profit margin when replacing the entire display, and 9 times out of 10 these types of screens survive the repair due to the skill and ingenuity of our technicians.
Check your phone functions before sending us your device.
Please check your touch and other functions by dialling *#0*# into your phone keypad. This will allow you to run a simple function test on your handset, testing it's cameras, sensors, colours and sounds etc. This is the same test that we will perform on your device when it enters our workshop, if we spot anything we always inform our customers first before commencing any repair.
Why choose us as your repairer?
- Samsung repair specialists
- High quality oleophobic coated S8 glass.
- Easily remove fingerprints, grease etc from your screen.
- Our glass out performs all our competitors.
- High quality factory style dry hybrid OCA bonding completed by highly trained repair technicians
- 3 Month warranty on all repairs
- No fix, no fee – if we can’t fix it, you don’t pay! (excludes liquid damage and diagnostic)
- Fast repair service – most repairs completed within 48hrs
- Glass Only Repair Services on Samsung since 2010.
- No outsourcing - all repairs carried out in house
- eMail customer support during office hrs
Samsung Galaxy S8 Glass Repairs – How It Works
Post your Samsung Galaxy S8 to our repair centre (address on website footer and instructions emailed to you after checkout), the day our technicians receive your device they will get to work on it and begin the repair process. Once the repair is completed your phone will be returned via Royal Mail Special delivery tracked and insured for £500 service.
How to Book Your Galaxy S8 Repair
To book your repair online with theScreenMedic simply select your repair, complete checkout and await your confirmation email. You can send in your device by any service you choose, UPS, DHL or Royal Mail are all advisable to use, please ensure any service you use is insured, tracked and signed for on delivery.
Alternatively, you can call our workshop 0151 328 1161 or 0800 907 8597 and leave a message, a member of our sales team will call you back to arrange your repair.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Glass Only Screen Repair